when you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story.
everyone has gone through something that may has changed them.
everyone has gone through something that made them who they are today.

share your story,
write a blog.
:)

Cheers For The Fast Times

Thursday, 23 December 2010

mother's day: they rock my world

hna's here
#nowplaying It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects
***

I wrote this post yesterday but since my internet connection is so fucked up last night, I post it now.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAAAY.

so for this year, i think i'm going to list 3 wonderful woman who rock my world. here they go.

1. Princess Diana

DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY SHE'S AWESOME? 
since i was 5, i really adore her. i even put her poster in my room. she loves music, dance, fashion, and children. she devoted herself to such charitable efforts. she supports and worked the homeless, people living in needs, and children in need. Bill Clinton even said,"In 1987, when so many still believed that AIDS could be contracted through casual contact, Princess Diana sat on the sickbed of a man with AIDS and held his hand. She showed the world that people with AIDS deserve no isolation, but compassion and kindness. It helped change world opinion, and gave hope to people with AIDS with an outcome of saved lives of people at risk." 

she said: "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love." :x

2. Hayley Nicole Williams

she's gorgeous, she's hot, she's talented, she's down to earth, she's different, she's unique. 
SHE'S AWESOME OF AWESOME OF AWESOME & AWESOME. 
none can match her, cause she's damn so different and awesome. she have a goddamn amazing voice, she rocks, she's nice, & she loves headbang. she once said, "headbang is crucial." OH OH and i really adore her because she really respect straightedges. =D> oh and another thing, she got an amazing haircut. 

she said: "it makes me happy when i see teenage girls who clearly don’t fit in. gives me hope the future might still have personality."

3. MY SUPER MOM
and of course, the last and the best: MY SUPER MOM. i won't put her name here because she doesn't like to be exposed in my blog. so I guess I'll only put her pic with me. :P
it's me and her when i was.. 3? I'm not sure. 
and why she's awesome?
because she managed to give birth to a baby girl named hana almira, that's what make her AWESOME. :P

she said: "I love you :x"

with all love, happy mother's day!
cheers,
hna :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment