when you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story.
everyone has gone through something that may has changed them.
everyone has gone through something that made them who they are today.

share your story,
write a blog.
:)

Cheers For The Fast Times

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

i want this for my birthday

♬  love song - four year strong
 ***

day 9 of holiday.
day 6 of 30 day challenges.


Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
I don't care if you think I'm crazy for thinking this animal is actually exist, but I'm not going to post anything but this. the most adorable and amazing pokemon animal ever.
 

so i was curious and googled for real pikachu, and this one suit the best. it's adorable but still, the cartoon pikachu is much more adorable for me.

it looks much more like a rabbit but hell it's so amazingly adorableeee. 

i google more and i found a picture of a huge stuffed pikachu. here's the pic:

i want it but there's no more space in my room for that pikachu... :'( 

& I WANT THEM ALL:



anyone care to give me some pikachu for my birthday? ;)

cheers,
hna :D

2 comments:

Rahel said...

That's cool. I'm a pokemon fan too. When's your birthday? Are you a taurus like me?

hna said...

yeah I'm a taurus too. :) wow which pokemon do you like the best?

Post a Comment